Terms & Conditions
We've designed our websites to be useful, informative, and fun. We hope we've succeeded -- and we hope you'll let us know how we can make them even better.
All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our sites, you automatically agree to them.
THANKS FOR VISITING!
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS IN OUR SITES
(1) You agree not to re-use material from this website or from any other site operated by huashugoods . In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, republish, reproduce, upload, post, or transmit anything, in any form or by any means, unless a feature on our site specifically gives you permission (like our Pin It function) or you get our written consent first.
There's one exception: you may download material onto one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you don't delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
But please don't modify the materials or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you'll be violating our intellectual-property rights.
(2) Everything on the Site or that you download all text, images, and other materials on the Site, the software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it -- is considered licensed to you by huashugoods for your personal use. This material is protected by law, including China. copyright laws and international treaties.
That means that we retain full and complete title to the Site and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. So you're not allowed to redistribute or sell the material -- or to mirror any materials on the Site, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use. Additionally, you're not allowed to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site, or interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. Specifically, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
IF YOU SUBMIT MATERIAL TO US...
(1) All concepts, suggestions, ideas, or other recommendations that you communicate to huashugoods through this Site in any format (an Idea Submission) becomes and remains our property, even if this agreement is later terminated.
This means that...
We don't have to treat any such Idea Submission as confidential.
You can't sue us for using the Idea Submission you provide (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas).
If we use your Idea Submission -- or anything like them -- we don't have to pay you or anyone else for them.
We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to Idea Submissions of every kind. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
(2) For any other content, reviews, ratings, remarks, information, questions, comments, photos, videos or material you post, upload, submit, or transmit to this Site, including any of the foregoing submitted through our product ratings and reviews service, (Content Submission), you automatically grant huashugoods a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Content Submission in any media or in any form, format, technology or forum now known (such as, television, radio, print, in-store, packaging, billboards, digital and mobile) or hereafter developed. However, you understand that huashugoods is not required to use any Content Submission. huashugoods's use or non-use of any Content Submission is at huashugoods's sole discretion. We donâ€™t have to treat any Content Submission as confidential.
(4) For all Content Submissions to huashugoods, you represent and warrant that:
you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
all content that you post is accurate;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
(5) You agree to indemnify and hold huashugoods (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
(6) By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, or any other item you submit to us, you agree that huashugoods and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
We hope you enjoy the information and materials on our Site. We're glad when you link to them or post them on your social media accounts, but only for your personal use. You're not permitted to post or upload any of our Site content for your commercial, business, or non-personal use. If you use or post our Site information and materials for any non-personal purposes, youâ€™ll be violating our intellectual property rights. Also, make sure that your social media account permits you to post third party content.
INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTH & WELLNESS
Information accessible on this Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Information is often general in nature and may be helpful to some persons but not others, depending upon their personal medical needs. Above all, you should always consult with your personal physician prior to changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program. Your physician is often in the best position to evaluate whether any particular diet or exercise program is best for you. Advance consultation with your physician is particularly important if you are under eighteen (18) years old, pregnant, nursing, or have health problems. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It's very important for you to read the next two sections carefully -- so important, in fact, that the law actually requires us to put this material in capital letters.
Kraft will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of its sites.
These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any...
Use of (or inability to use) the sites,
Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our sites;
Failure of performance,
Delay in operation or transmission,
Computer virus, malware, or harmful components, or...
Keep in mind that we are not liable for any damages, including...
Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury;
Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (legally, "consequential damages");
Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (legally, "incidental damages").
Furthermore, we are not liable even if we've been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages -- or both.